• 6:15 AM, Thursday, April 10, 2008
This few days, I thought a lot.
Why am I trying to understand thm better, when they're just busy caring for themselves.
I don't know what to say. I have lots to voice out, but they just go blank when I want to blog.
I'm getting more and more pissed and fed up with the way life goes.
They just ignore me like its nobody's business. Unlike wayne, when I was doing PT for badminton, he listened to me when I said I was dog tired. I don't see anyone in class that can be my bff. Wayne could, Alex could, Junyi could, Kevin could, Darryl could.
Maybe I'm asking too much for a good friend. But at the least, I need someone trustworthy and can comfort me. Can anyone in 104 do that? I highly doubt so.

I'll just be back to the guy who only knew black and white, like I was. I won't act kisiao again.
I won't complain much. I won't complain about how bitchy anyone is, especially my mother.
I won't complain how life is anymore.
I might just transfer school, I might just transfer class. But I guess I won't. Since god loves to torture me so much. I'll just play with it.
You guys might ask why I've become so emotional yet unfeeling in time to come, but before you do, why not try asking yourself.

Fyi, I was crying while typing out this post. I'm not trying to earn sympathy. I don't need sympathy. Sympathy is like the most useless thing in the world. I just want each and everyone of you who ignored me when I wanted to voice out something, to ask you conscience.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0