• 6:28 AM, Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Today's the Track and Field Sport's Heat!!
Wheeeeeeeeee!
I'm supposed to run 200m and 4x400m. Whee whee whee!
So fun. At first I thought I'm gonna die when I see all the previous runners run. Omg.
I'm at race 10. So the more i look, the more I'm scared. Lols.
Who would've thought I can get 3rd?
103's Jack Lee Zi Kang damn pro. T T
He overtook me. T T
So sad T T
Some more he also in 4x400m. Also last! Same as me! Again!
Sad sad sad sad sad sad. I was like confirm die liao. Die die die.
Then I saw Yang Yu. I was again OMG. He's damn fast and has good stamina lor!!
Crap.
I damn nervous when Kelvin past baton to me. (* To siewyi, not bacon. Bacon is a type of meat. Maybe ham?)
Crap! I wanted to chiong. But people keep saying, save energy!! So I did just that.
Not much of a difference. I got overtook by Yang Yu anyway.
He made the v sign with his fingers. As in victory. Wa crap!
SO SORRY MING HENG, JENN YEONG AND MORE IMPORTANTLY KELVIN, who did more of the overtaking. I seriously disappointed them lor... I couldn't continue after half of the race!!
Well, I just have to train my stamina and come back next year...
And the next time, I'm gonna trash them all! T T
All the other runners did real good too. Whee!!

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0