• 5:05 AM, Friday, February 29, 2008
Yesterday, 29-2-08: Mass Games and Road Run Day...
Sianz la.
Wasted my effort running. In the end never get top 20 for the road run. T T
It was damn tiring running the 4.6, I wanted to quit halfway. =.= I was like, a few more meters to go.... for how long? I don't know. Walao eh! Damn long nia! Zzz...
When I finally see the cone, Qingyi chionged past me. I was thinking:"Want to win me eh? Lets chiong together!" Lols. Of course I win him la. My whole body was about to crash when I chionged finish, and I just toppled. Charmaine said I looked like I'm dead. Too bad I didnt have a mirror, I want to see how dead people looked like.
But I still lost to Thai Ming. Zzz... But if he compete me in sprint race I sure beat him de. That, I'm 100% confident.
After the events, I went to JEC to have lunch, with my mom. o.o
It wasnt crowded, AT ALL. Even though there was damn lot of Nan Hua-rians at JEC.
Finally home sweet home.... I wanted to sleep and let my goddamned legs have a good rest. But I wanna watch L: Change the World with fellow classmates.

Time for L: Change the World!
According to Phil, this film is a sequel to Death Note? I didnt know so I checed it out. I still couldn't figure it out in the end.
Watched the film with Mou Jun, Daniel, Siewyi, Sue Mae, Sue Lynn, Xiaohan, Tzu Lai.
Ok, the video was somewhat gory, gruesome, gross, and yet FUNNY!
The part where the Prof injected himself with a biohazard virus. Woots~ So cool nia. His skin was like he has chicken pox. They started bleeding! His eyes, nose, mouth, nails, everything started bleeding! His body was totally fried a while later, and his face popped up out of nowhere! The girls were scared la, covering their faces... WAKAKA! Me and Mou Jun were laughing, at both the fried face of the professor and the girls, and high fiving! Daniel was staring at the screen. ==
Nothing much happened after the movie, so I'll just speed up.
After the movie, everyone was just standing there, discussing what to do. o.o Daniel suggested going to the toilet. o.o
Mou Jun was editing the photo of Siewyi I sent the day before. WAKAKA!
Sue Mae jabbed Siewyi when we were at the escalator and Siewyi screamed, out loud, in the middle of Jurong Point. We were going to the food court.
But we went to Mos Burger instead. I wasn't hungry, so I just sat there, reading, and minding my own business.
Thats about all, bye.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0