• 1:35 AM, Tuesday, January 1, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Lol. Actually I'm not so "high" de. I just put for fun de. HNY anyway.
Haha tmr start school le. And my 2 of my fellow 6 jadians called me to ask tmr nid bring wad to school. They are Wayne and Kevin. Lols. Kevin didn't even noe the orientation was 3 days. For god's sake, he didnt read the blue student manual thingy. Lols. I was happy to tell him of course.
Many of u may be dreading school tmr. But I sure am excited! I'm going to be a geeky nerd again. Lols, no actually. My sports are still excellent XD. But too bad I cant online as often as I am now le. Only about 2 or 3 times a week! T T. Blame my mom lor. So sad.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0