• 8:18 AM, Monday, October 26, 2009
Yay, whoever's reading this must be happy that I finally posted.
Scream for Teoh Yong Qin!! :D
Roflxzxz.

Firstly la, got back our results.
Not really very good okay,
didn't do like I expected to.
Only a stupid dumb A2 from Math,
1 more mark the 2 disappear leh,
become a beautiful number 1 like I am.
Damn kns la.
Zzz..
Then English even more tsk okay.
Damn lousy. Fkfkfkfkfkfk. Nabs.
All the others even more shit la,
no need mention.
Zzz.

Second ah,
its almost like the holidays le,
this last week is just waste time only -.-.
People 'O' levels we still stay for what stupid.
I want stay at home sleep can?

Third ah,
I think I'm getting back to badminton liao.
Its a bit sian la,
afterall we haven't been training for quite some time already.
Super freaking tired when i went back today.
Mr Ng was talking to us about badminton and our studies and subject combinations.
Yada yada, a lot of other things.
Then I super sleepy.
Bought NesFrappe Machiatto, hoping that it would wake me up.
Its damn nice, and it woke me up.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

But still sibei tired la after the training.
My limbs are like what, aching super badly.
Then play maple my hand there for dono how long, even more pain.
Ouch.
(I'm like stopping to stretch every few sentence as I type this).
Wtf.
(fyi, I stopped again -.-).

Was hoping to watch Prince of Tennis or Makai Senki Disgaea after I finish this post.
But its like.. 11.30 now.
Even though tomorrow's a holiday,
maybe I should sleep early?

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0