• 1:23 AM, Thursday, July 30, 2009
Ok la.. I haven't given up actually..
I've set my goals long before already.
But its just that,
even though I've tried so hard,
I can't meet my goals.
Its really disappointing, yet little understands.
They're just concerned whether they're satisfied with their marks, even if they really aced it.
I even sacrificed my gaming times to study.
How much more do I need to change?!
And it seems I've forgotten my goals already..

From today I shall make a new goal, and have a new role model, EMMA WATSON.
Well, she's smart and her language's like perfect.
I wake up every morning looking forward to seeing her on my phone wallpaper. 8D

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0