• 7:20 AM, Wednesday, July 22, 2009
My 300th post.
Just a short one before I sleep.

Sibei tired la. But cause of the stupid vj I cannot sleep.
Cannot save into CD for some reason, save halfway keep get stuck at 58%.
tmd..

Today overall is damn sian de la.
PE spoil me day again.
Wapian, rain cannot free play ah?
Nabei give us what lame pt..
No kick at all, end of the day never even sweat. -.-
I do Maths test in tuition got more kick sia.
wtf. -'-

Whole day was like spammed with Ms Lim's lesson. CEP and then Chinese test.
Chinese test ar... Study like crazy for the ci2 yu3.
Wapiang damn tired after that.

Then we go take video for our VJ.
But enough about VJ. I don't like to talk about homework much.

And ya, had test in Math tuition.
Quite easy though, at least more kick than PE.


I don't like it when he's all noisy,
it looks so hypocritical every way I look at it. Tsk. -'-


We're being bothered by tha pair thats quarreling again.
Why can't I just have the peaceful life I yearn for so much.

Really, there's only one word to describe.
EPIC.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0