• 2:57 AM, Tuesday, July 21, 2009
A fairly good day I had.
Had an excellent sleep last night,
but still, I'm tired in class.
Hais.

Maybe Art sit there for an hour an a half until sian diao le.
Hais. Did the rock painting.
Totally sianz loh.
Kelvin was praising himself constantly.. o.o''
His work was seriously weird, though, in my opinion.
I don't know what to draw.
Ms Ng say cannot draw the Halloween pumpkin solo there.
Then Idk lor... Copy the AYG logo. Haha..

PE was rather fun.
I admit that I cannot shoot into the netball pole la.
Thinking about this, realise quite some time never exercise like in a lot,
CCA suspended for so long, everyone die uh.
But still, fun la. Haha.
I just intercept and passed and attempted a few shots at times la.
Wee~
In the end we won with only 1 score to 0 HAHA.

The rest of the day was siannnn..
English the passage was lousy la, though Mr Lee was trying hard.
Chinese, dono how explain la, I was just sleepy after the whole string of events before it.
Physics, my favourite subject but damn. Why is it at the back I'm so shag already!!
At the lab do experiment loh.
I do all the practical work with help from Qinwei then Jiesheng just sit there -.-
He can't even do the graph sia..

Elit, got back the bloody class test from dono when.
Took here long enough to mark. Tsk.
I'd already forgot about the Lit and Geog tests.


Crossroads.

A path of uncertaintity, or,
A path of just not knowing.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0