• 5:34 AM, Monday, June 1, 2009
Haven't been blogging for a while...

HOLIDAYS HERE.
Its quite fun so far... I wonder if the fun feeling will continue. Hmm..
If only there were 8 days a week, or 36 hours per day. That would be nice, I think?
Feel like spamming sports everyday in the holidays.
Badminton or basketball, maybe some psp/ computer time.
Sad that there's so much homework...
Haven't finish much yet.
But I've written some geography notes, and finished Mr Liu's Maths homework.
And then finished a chapter of Shing Lee book Maths Holiday assignment, along with just a page of the BLOODY FREAKING WORTHLESS geography worksheet.
Qinwei and I agreed totally that it was totally really just useless for our exams.
But there's still so much.. I hope I can do them all in time.
Really want to just enjoy my valuable free time though.

Badminton today.
Didn't do multiples but it was enjoyable.
Qinwei came, but he was erm... not focusing totally.
A bit tired with Binghui le, he keep forgetting my advices. Bloody fed up sometimes.
Damn it, I just keep criticising.

Played some doubles, 2 actually.
Paired with Nicholas, lost to Dicky and Yeeshong.
Then paired with Yeeshong and lead 17-7 against Dicky and Jiongyang before the game was stopped for physical.
Totally fun, I was half on form for part of training. But thanks to my concentration, I played to my fullest in the second game.

Physical was fun too.
I gave my fullest, (again) and felt rather satisfied with my performance.
Played a game, catching while hopping on one leg, LOL.
A bit too slack lor.. I think?

One word to describe my day. 'YAY'. haha.
Good start for holidays.


Fate made me Takasu Ryuuji,
and her Kushieda Minori.
But who's Aisaka Taiga?

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0