• 6:09 AM, Friday, May 15, 2009
Time passes differently while I 'm with different people. I think.
Played bball with Junyi, Darryl and Qiuyuan, even though I didn't make it.
Remembered I needed to get to Popular to buy something, so since they were near Westmall, I went there and hanged out a bit.
Wanted to get home at 4.30. But instead left only at 5.
Late, tsk. But was fun!!
I did some noob noob lay-ups to get the hang of it. Yay.
So long never play le.

I guess I might look forward to the class chalet. If it doesn't clash with trip to Malaysia..



Numerous questions to ask, but I'm always speechless in front of you.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0