• 5:22 AM, Monday, May 25, 2009
I've waited, yet these feelings never changed.

Realize I haven't been blogging about recent events.
But can't blame me, I say.
Life's so dull for me, I'm hardly at anywhere else besides home and school 24/7.
And the bloody weather's so bloody hot, I'm getting so easily pissed of these days.
Got a freaking flu, tsk. Feel like sleeping all day, but mom wants me to go to school...

I thinhk I'm running out of topics to talk to them. I wonder if I really will remember them when we're all not together.

Apacs tournament for Saturday amd today for primary schoolers.
Honestly the Saturday one was better. Haha?
Cause pirmary 6es ma, more exciting.
I umpire for the primary 4s and 5s want sleep le.
Messaging messaging, then Qianling scold me :O. Yawns.

The day I saw you, memories hit me like a tidal wave.
You just don't know it.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0