• 4:18 AM, Sunday, May 17, 2009
If you enjoyed your primary school years, you'll do it.
If you have nothing else to do, you'll do it.
If you're here to read the questions/answers and pretend to hate to do it, deep down you'll still do it.
This tag is so fun because the answers can go on and on.
Read if you miss your PRIMARY school years.

1) Which school did you go to?Keming Primary School!!!
2) What classes were you in? 1AA, 2A, 3A, 4 Jade, 5 Jade, 6 Jade. Ace classes for an ace. HAHAHA.
3) What was/were your favourite lesson(s)? Erm Math and PE.
4) If you could remember, what time was your recess?9+ or 10+??
5) List down your favourite food/snacks. Malay Food. HAHA I always patronised it.

Style
1) Did you have a nickname way back in primary school? Who knows,
2) How did you wear your socks?Not too high or low.
3) Have you been suspended due to the way you put on your uniform? No
4) Were you given plenty of reminders about your appearance? None at all. I already said I was an ace student didn't I? I aced in every aspect!
5) Who did you look up to when you were in primary school?Erm. Dunno,

Punishment
1) Name one memorable scene where you were punished in front of the whole class. Who knows.
2) How many times did you skip class? What were you doing?I WAS AN ACE!! YOU DOG QUIZMAKER!
3) Give one scene where you escaped from being caught/punished.Rubbish, no punishment escape from what shit.
4) Did you vandalize any school property? NO.
5) Did you ever make any teacher cry?No
6) Who was your favourite teacher?Mdm Tan
7) Describe your DM. Who knows.
8)Who is scr. Wtf is scr?

Social Circle
1) Were you popular back then? No idea.
2) Were you in a big group of boys/girls or small ones? I wonder?
3) Who were/are your best friends? Here and there. Bestest of course Junyi and Alex.
4) Did you and your friends have nicknames? Who knows.
5) What were your favourite memories of you and your friends? PE lessons were the best. Always formed a team of ACE sprinters and owned them all. WAKAKA.

Crushes/Lovers
1) Who was your first crush? Rubbish.
2) Are you on good terms with your last crush? Probably no. I'm not really sure.
3) Did you ever had a relationship with anyone in your primary school? Friends. And some good friends. And some best friends.
4) Have you ever made out in school????? GOD QUIZMAKER. NO ONE MAKES OUT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Closing Ceremony
1) How did primary school change you? Made me more mature.
2) Sing one verse of your school song. I only remember 'Grow and Glow'
3) What was your favourite question? ...
4) Who/what will you remember from your primary school? Nice people/ teachers.
5) Any memories you will not forget. All of them? Especially one particular 'dram' I made.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0