• 5:51 AM, Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Disappointing but aye, what else can I expect anyway?
I'm a doubles-kun and I can't do anything without a partner, and that's that.
I'm finally improving, I don't want to change my play to another style, singles-play. No, no thanks.
Instead of thinking of another sport, why don't you just think of how much time you're gonna assign to your homework.
No one else on the team is bothering about you anymore, they can only guess why you're always absent, and I must say their guesses are as good as your excuses, and as true as truth is.
You can't complain that you've no motivation. Why? Its because you don't show up, you don't improve, you don't get to play. Its an endless cycle. No matter how you look at it, its only one-way, and its not going to change for you or for me.
People are training their guts out and you're nowhere to be seen. When you're improving, you'll get the attention winners get.

Hais. So many birthdays this month. Random.
Sian ah. Sibei tired then don't feel like doing homework, or revise geog.
But then again, my textbook's nowhere to be seen. Maybe in locker.
Damn it, this time its either I fail geog or chem and however much I'm going to score,
my class placing's gonna be like shit. Tsk.

So many problems, no idea how to solve.
I want to rest, but I can't leave work undone.
I need a psychologist.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0