• 6:10 AM, Monday, March 23, 2009
So tired.. And just when I've decided to work hard. Hais.
Liddat how to study, so tired.
School starts just too early...

Badminton is like 4 days a week. Very hiong. But not that I'm complaining.
I'm enjoying it very much,as long as I can hit the shuttlecock around on the court.
Its not that I don't like PT either.
Weekdays are just so tiring so I'm usually so off-form and no stamina. No adrenaline rush either.

Badminton is funfunfun yay.

But now how am I supposed to find free time omg.
The whole week is filled with activities and then got homework.
What happens to my Animes!!!!!

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0