• 4:24 AM, Thursday, March 5, 2009
Overall a meaningless day.
Everyone looked so lethargic la. Even though it was Hannah's birthday, not everybody was high.
And then she herself also sore throat/ lost her voice.

Had badminton, another slightly meaningless activity for the day.
I was quiet for most of the session.
Nothing to talk about except marks and sunburns.

19/30 for English, 9/25 for Lit.


Went home by myself.
Thought a lot.
Reached home, thought more.
Took my towel and clothes and sat on the bathroom floor and drenching myself and thought even more.

Things to say, people to see. But I'm just so hesitant sometimes.

Thies year's our last year together, what'll happen next year. Will I still be as happy as I am now?
I'm contented with the number of people I know, I wan to cherish these friendships and not move one, even if we have too.
If only we could make our own choice..

because you make me feel special..

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0