• 6:39 AM, Thursday, February 5, 2009
I dont know how and I don't know why,
but I tend to act stupidly.
I know who I really am,
but I just seem to act differently when I'm around people.
I know I wasn't like this before.

Maybe its because of the things that's been going on,
its led to self delusion that I'm being happy.

I'm not happy and I don't know if I can ever be happy or if I should get happy.
Things are just.. different from before.

I know there are people who don't like me.
And no need mian qiang talk to me. You don't like it, neither would I.

Its time I stay at the back of ranks and keep quiet.
I'm tired. So tired I don't know when I might trip on my own steps.
Perhaps I'd like it if some random car crash onto me while I jaywalk.
hell, i wish everything would stop this minute.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0