• 4:02 AM, Monday, December 15, 2008
1.Who is the last person who tagged you?
--Safura. :)

2.The relationship between you and her/him?
--Erm... A confidant? Even though we don't know each other very well.

3.Your 5 impressions of her/him?
-- Someone easy to talk to. Well, the rest I'm not very sure. I'm not very good at 'impressions' kid of questions.

4.If she/he become your enemy, you will?
-- I don't think we'll be. She's not evil. Is she?

5.What will you say to the person whom you like very much?
-- I don't really understand this question

6.The characteristic(s) you love yourself is...
-- I think a lot. Its not much of a good point, but at least I reflect about my actions more than others do.

7.The characteristic(s) you hate yourself is... ?
-- There was a point of time when I said a lot of stupid things. Why the hell did I say them anyway? Teoh Yong Qin, go and die. Think before you talk lah!! !@#$

8.For the person whom I hate, you say...
-- You mean "you hate" as in me, do you? If so, I guess I wouldn't care less about him/her/whatever, even if he/she/it dies, its not my problem. Is it? I think not.

9.What do people feel about you?
-- I don't really know. I doubt I really care too; You hate me, so what? You like me, let's be friends then.

10.Who you have a crush to?
-- Enough talk about crushes.

11.The most ideal person you want to be is... ?
- A gentleman for a start. Not to use damned vulgar anymore!! "A gentleman never provokes or gets provoled".

12.Pass on this quiz to 10 person :
1) Junyi
2) Eric
3) Qiuyuan
4) Sheryl (She seems to have privated her blog, how to tag her?)
5) Jodie
6) Jennyeong
7) Siewyi
8) Keni
9) Annie
10) Cecilia

13.If no.5 & no.7 were together,what will happened?
-- Jodie/ Siewyi; Do they know each other? Maybe they do I dono. Are they lesbians?

14.Who does no.5 likes?
-- Jodie; Don't know, don't care. Probably some guy wth lots of funny businesses.

15.What does no.9 likes?
-- Annie; Erm... Don't know.

16.Say something about no.8.
-- Keni; Weirdo, like all other people in 104.

17.Who is no.2?
-- Eric; My cousin.

18.Talk about no.3.
-- Qiuyuan; What does this question mean? Really!

19.Who is no.10 bestie?
-- Cecilia; I think she has a lot? Its hard to mention thwm one by one.

20.Who is the sexiest person among the 10 person?
-- Another complex question; How a bout none of them?

21.What colour does no.4 likes?
-- Sheryl; Don't know.

22.Is no.4 single?
-- Sheryl; I suppose so...

23.What is your relationship with no.1?
-- Junyi; My best male friend, one of them, actually.

24.Is no.5 & no.6 best friends?
-- Jodie/ Jennyeong; Nope they don't know each other.

25.What is no.9's surname?
-- Now this is too simple a question.

26.What is no.7's nickname?
-- I wonder if that's official, but she calls herself Raine.

27.What things do you wish to say to no.8?
-- Erm, see you next year?

28.What you will do to help no.9?
-- Annie; Does she have anything to be helped with?

29.Who does no.1 admires?
-- Junyi; Himself?

30.Where does no.1 lives at?
-- Bukit Batok Blk 208.

31.Does the 10 of them know who you like?
-- A few should, I guess.

32.What do you wish to say when you see no.6?
-- Jennyeong; I don't think I have anything to say to anyone.

33.Who is no.10 spouse?
-- Cecilia; Am I supposed to know?

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0