• 6:33 AM, Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tomorrow is the last day of the school term. Quite shuang la.
Goy more spare time le.
Can play audi, watch animes, play psp, read, so many things to do.
Hehe. I'm never gonna dislike holidays anymore.
Besides, there's still badminton training (woots! also a bit too many la, tiring).
I can go my cousin's house and play my ah ma house, malaysia.
Wheeeeee!
It won't be boring le.
And nowadays school like so boring luh. Nothing much to do.
Do a lot of nonsensical stuff.
Like going the HPB, primary school go le la...
And then still got the aniti-drug competition, boo!
Spring cleaning too. What are the workers for? Show?
I always see them sitting around slack sia. Never mind, I don't care. Their own business.
The school want waste money not my problem, but they might as well donate them away.
And the environmental club thingy? Erm, I don't know if anyone would be interested..
But I sure know there are a lot of weird activities going on.

Haha, bye.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0