• 6:49 AM, Thursday, August 21, 2008
Hais.
Exam over liaos.
Should be happy.
But I still very sad.
Cause I scored very lousily.
My only hope is the remaining subjects?

1st 2 periods: Maths.
Got back Maths paper. Zzz..
See my paper, got one:

23/50

Aw. Damn sad.
Really pathetic luh.. Kao. Really really sad.

Then next period, geography double period. More sad.
My paper 15/30.
Another just pass.
Hais. Never mind, got one more paper, Chinese, later. Save my tears first.

Then after recess and assembly, where there was students investiture. Kanasai one. Don care.
Chinese double period. Quite excited la.
Ms L go through the paper then I impatient le.
Cause I see the answers a lot wrong then I very angry. Want to cry liao.
Then when receive paper:

_ _.5/50

Wa, damn sad. Cry liao.
Damn sad luh. I never failed my anything before luh... Damn demoralising.
!@#$ Speaking fo it now, I very buay sng liao.
Walao!! I really feel like punching someone!!

Art lesson, drawing.
PC, watch videos. Ha, still damn sad.


Tag replys
JJ/KH/JY: Hahas.
Huiwen: Which Huiwen is this? Haha ps, I know a few Huiwens.
keni: Update le!

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0