• 7:41 AM, Saturday, July 12, 2008
Quite long since I posted, hahas.
Preparing for tests. Sad.
"Give us a break" is what Jane from 109 put on her msn pm.
Lols. I agree. =.=
My legs hurt!!! From pt on Thursday.
You know, we ran around the perimeter of clementi sports hall 2nd floor. If you've already gasped reading this. Read on and you'll die, I guess.
We ran for 4 rounds.
Tiring but fun la. I got 2nd and 3rd place among the sec 1's frequently. Yay. Now my legs super pain. Qin Wei and Nicholas so bad. Qw pawn training, Nicholas run away. Bad boys. Pfft.
Then before training I remember Lizhu shout my name when I about to leave my school. Then Keni shout something which I didnt hear. I was thinking:"WHAT?!"
Friday quite boring la. Cant concentrate in class. Whole day thinking about going home and sleep and maybe play psp. Tsk tsk.
Go home that time when Ying Chang and Bing Hwang left, and when train about to come, Siewyi, Sue Mae, Sue Lynn, Kimberly go behind me and "scare" me.I was like, "what the hell?"
Lols.
Now, people are like arguing in my cbox about what colours are good. Sheryl said, pink are for girls that act cute. I don't act cute, and I'm certainly not a girl.
Siewyi is totally not happy. Hahas.


Everyone aims for unseen heights, like smoke. but if you get caught too high, you'll suffocate.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0