• 5:53 AM, Monday, July 14, 2008
Am soooooooo darn sad.
Don't know who to talk to when I have problems... Sad sad sad.
Wanted to talk to Alex, but when chat with him halfway he stopped replying my message le. -.-
Is there anyone out there?
Sure, no one cares about my lousy problems. But at least give me SOME hope.
There's some irony here, I suppose. Just ignore it.
Yes there are activities to keep me occupied and no think about it. But once I'm done, who's there for me.
Its so hard to find someone who's always there for you nowadays... All I want is just a good friend, who's willing to actually take the initiative to ask about my problems or at least share some interesting stuff, like what we call a 挚友.
Goddamn it, like anyone cares.


I miss that girl.
That girl who was index numbered 35.
That girl who I used to tease a lot.
That girl who used to sit in front of me.
That girl I'd always throw something on her hair to disturb her. Call it attracting attention.
That girl who I was always shy around.
That girl who was there whenever I was down and out, and crying.
That girl who had problems i tried to comfort out off.
That girl who would kick my chair or pull it so hard, just to get a question on Chinese homework answered.

That girl who I had crushed on.
That girl who hated me and probably still hates me...


If perfection is achieved and life exists, life will change the perfection and cause it to be imperfect

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0