• 7:18 AM, Monday, June 16, 2008
Yay!! Today (16 June) went to anime cosplay shop in Suntec!! Went with phil and Sherry.
I waited on the Bukit Batok platform for them and then proceeded to take the train to Jurong East and then change train to City Hall.

The anime cosplay shop was smaller than I had expected luh. But there was still lots of things to view, and to buy. :)
Too many too explain all the items.
But to name a few, there were accessories, pencil case, notebook, lighter,rngs, necklace, etc.

I bought 2 handphone keychains thingy, which I eventually removed from my phone to put on to my new keychain. Lols.
I bought 2 keychains, Prince of Tennis and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles de.
Also bought a Sun Vongola Ring, featured in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!
Lols.
Phil spent the most.
And Sherry spent the least. I think she only bought 2 things? lols.

Ate lunch in Pastamania, which took away quite a lot of my money. T T
Lols.
The food there was expensive!! And it didnt taste really nice, especially the crean of chicken.
It tastes so weird I felt nauseous.

Played at arcade. Also very expensive. In JP the House Of The Dead only $1 but twice the price in Suntec. :0
Played Daytona and Metal Slug. Lols.
Uncovered something new in Daytona, its the turbo!! Haha.
Won't ttell anyone about how to use it. Ahaha!! Lols.

Wanted to watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan de. But was NC-16 so too bad. Phil was so disappointed.

Went at around 4 or 5.

Over-comtemplation is not fun and it breeds impatience.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0