• 6:47 AM, Thursday, June 26, 2008
Hmmm.... Quite long since I last blogged. At least 1 week le.
Paiseh hor!! No time to blog these days. Its super stressed with all those homework.

So school hast started... And like I said, "All hell breaks loose."
Cool, I've always wanted to say that. Yay. o.o
Changed seats le. And then Now I'm a little far away from the back door, and beside Zichao.
is sian de lor. There not much peeps to talk to de.
Sighs... So much homework liao... And only 1st week nia!!
And I'm so troubled by my own probs too. About to beng kui (hanyu pinyin) already.

Badminton is still as fun as ever. I dont regret quitting Co for it!! Anyway, its through badminton that I got 11.39 for my Napfa run timing. Its a perfect score for first timers!! Haha.

I can't believe it. Today when going home with Zeli, I actually cried.
Not in front of him of course... After I alighted.
Because of my own affairs lor..
I'm so tired, tired of everything. I realise I've been deceiving myself for some time. I don't want to face reality head on, so I make myself think its untrue. Its unhealthy. So kids, don't learn from me.
Its actually quite nice to walk home alone, compared to being with other people. You get to be a lone, quieten yourself down and think.
Sometimes, if you want to have a little sob, you can. And a little bonus, you wont be embarrassed by it.

Quiet pride is connected to the soul.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0