• 6:26 AM, Thursday, May 22, 2008
Such a coincidence. This is my 200th post and the end of term.
Tomorrow's the parent teacher confer. le. Hais. As if I care.
I'm emo-ing again. Mood swings. zzz...
SHE just created a blog and I really want to tag. But I know I shouldn't. I feel so dumb.
She hates me, why am I still liking her.
Why!! Why!! I'm not angry or what. But I just don't know what I should do.
With some luck, she won't see this. And she won't hate me further...I suck.

Today's badminton training real serious nia. by the time it ended. I sweat like hell nia.
Got briefing on holiday training. And some drills. And PT. And of course foot work. So tough nia when doing all thses at 1 go. Qin Wei smart ah... Skip training.


My friend, your desire is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0