• 6:01 AM, Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Just realised I haven't posted for quite long. It's only been a few days though.
Busy reading my new borrowed book, Demon Thief! Lols.
Backtrack to Napfa day. 5th May.
Ew.
Did Inclined, Sit up, Shuttle Run, Sit and Reach and SBJ.
Aw sad La.
My first time doing Napfa.
And curses. I couldn't get my gold.
All because of my dumb dumb sit and reach. I wonder how my body is so inflexible!!
Inflexible, maybe. Dumb dumb no!!
Hey, I'm contradicting myself. -.-
Yesterday, 2.4 run.
had a stomach ache the midnight before.
bad bad bad.
I ran 11.39 minutes, if i remembered correctly.
Almost got A le. Sad.
Kpkpkpkp.
I think I could have done it faster, xept that my shoelace was off... Crud.

Nothing else to post le. So byes.

There is no hate, only joy. For you are loved by the goddess.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0