• 5:58 AM, Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Today is rather fun? Lols.
Minister of State came today and this morning we're like VIPs. The VP addressed us in front of all the secondary school. =.=
It was PE for 1st lesson. We did the PT la... Sian... PT's are boring. I don't like them.
But a lot of people were cheating for the jog? Lols
And I lost my keys!! But fortunately, I found them. Woohoo!
Eng lesson MOS came, but he came for like 5- 10 minutes. Never stay and listen to everything Mr Kok prepared for. Nv give us lian. Qian bian!!
Today went back to Keming! Lols.I went to Wayne's class. Wow. Their class is so bland, lack of colours, but that's what i like about it. I wish 104 can be like that. Less colourful, more dull, but i only mean the classroom, not themselves. XD
At Keming, first saw Ms Leong. Lols. She gave us sweets bought from Japan. I got one on orange. It tasted rather nice, although i would have wabnted it to be sweeter...
Talked to Mdm Tan after thta. Talked for rather long, asked about our lives and past and about Nan Hua, too. She also asked us to do an online magazine? Whatever that is. Details will only be revealed to Ex-Keminites currently? Lols.



haiz... didnt get to see her today... i looked forward to looking at her smile again...

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0