• 6:34 AM, Wednesday, April 30, 2008
This day stinks.
From the start it already suck.
In the morning, i accidentally saw something that hurt my eyes. Crap.
This girl, she was alighting from the cab/ car, whatever.
I don't know how she seat in the car. Seat until the whole skirt can kena lifted even after she stood. And she was like flashing her butt around.
And she didnt even have the decency to wear pants inside.
And don't say I'm pervertic, please.
the afternoon got badminton PT.
Tiring like heeellll!!!
Zzz...
Then currently at home, I'm bored. I lazy do homework nia.
And I cant watch videos or play comp games until the holidays.
And walao, wei wen's doing a lousy job in comforting me because of *you know what*.
No offence.

Ripples form on the water’s surface. The wandering soul knows no rest.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0