• 5:24 AM, Saturday, April 26, 2008
I'm feeling rather happy today haha.
Today went out to do project with Ying Chang, Qin Wei, Jovena, Zijie, Xinyi, Hannah and Shuping.
It was rather long la... We wasted much time la...
And me and Qin wei were like, more busy using psp!! I wanted to connect to the internet through psp. Should have given up at the start. Cos I forgot the singnet pw!! Lols. But in the end finish the proj somehow.o.o.
And Qin Wei and maybe Hannah saw my handphone messages and said I always message siewyi. Then like imply we got relationship. (??) Diaos. At least, that's what i think they were thinking.
Went mac to eat. Yc kept laughing at shuping for some reason. I finished my food first yay!!
Then left me and Yc. YC pei me walk around. Cos I want buy present for alex. When he sms me say no need. I already paid $16. ==
My allowance!! Jk la. He's a very nice friend, so nvm about the money. Not that I'm rich hor!
At Toys R Us, met Siewyi, Yiqing, Suelynn, Hui Xin. Wonder why they came. o.o
Ying Chang said to Hui Xin: Black black black slut.
Cos the girls were wearing black and she's the only one wearing pink all over.
Wonder why the girls and us separate halfway. Aiya, its not my prblem anyway. Its the 2 of theirs. o.o.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0