• 4:58 AM, Friday, March 7, 2008
Today's the last day of school, and I'm moaning. Goddamn f*** it. I hate holidays, cause there's simply too much homework! Esp when this year's theres projects to be done! I'm trying to start my E. Lilt, but I simply don't know how to do...
Miss Neoh left today. o.o She's a nice teacher and its rather sad that she's leaving.
She often tolerate with 104's die-die-also-don't-care attitude. I wonder how she does that and yet say we were the guai-est students she ever taught. o.o I was often scared she explode in class. Haha.
And on bus, I was so sian until I flipped my file. Lucky I flipped it, if not I would have died. Cause I haven't hand in the Annual track and Field Sport's Meet form. I had to walk all the way back to school. Damn. And I was zooming around in school like i was mad. And when I found out where to hand it up, it was just Mr Chan's pigeon hole. Damn! And they had to make it so complicated like: PE staff Room. =.= Zzz...
When I took a next bus, I was emo-ing, looking at something. Something extremely memorable, even if its just a note, and she was forced (not by me) to write it. I read it all over and over, though it was just 2 sentences...

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0