• 3:57 AM, Thursday, February 14, 2008
Today's Valentines. And I'm terribly darn sad.
On this day of love (and friendship), I really want to be sitting by her side, enjoying heart to heart talks. I really wonder how she's doing.
Everytime I want to talk to her, or msn/ sms her. But when I try to, I find out that I dont have the courage to. Alex told me to take risks, but i took too much to know I shouldn't anymore.
Anyway, Michelle says she's doing great.
I plucked up my courage to open a chat window with her. But I'm like the only asking questions. I don't mind. But I only wish I was there to witness the events.
I want to see her everyday, like we were in Keming. But now we're in different secondary schools, its a pity... All I can do is to look at a picture of her.
I want to cry, and currently, I'm already on the verge of tears. I even almost cried on the bus to school today.
I thought I could give her up. Really, but I can't.




I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0