• 3:23 AM, Thursday, February 28, 2008
Today was rather fun. I shall start with my Maths and Hist marks, which I have little to say.
Maths, 2 more marks to A! Sian. 26/40
Hist. Woots~ Got A1! Lol. 21/25I shouldn't get too happy cos people failed and I shouldn't be so inconsiderate for their feelings.
After school there was enrichment, which was on student leadership. It went on until 4.30 pm. It was rather fun. But at the same time, rather lame. Shan't continue about.
After school, trained Cap.'s Ball with fellow players and classmates for tomorrow. It was fun. And half through, I went to jog one round. I went quite fast, and in the end when I came back for Cap's ball, I was rather tired. o.o I can't believe my stamina sucks this bad. o.o
Then fellow classmates (: Mou Jun, Sue Mae, Siewyi, Sue Lynn, Jovena, Jianyi) went MRT station and bus-stop at Clementi. Lols. Sue Mae told me to laugh fakingly, like I always did in class. o.o Then Siewyi say she (Sue Mae) got crush on me. o.o Siao. Mou Jun was like emo-ing. So quiet nia...
Wee~ Took a photo of Siewyi. Kakaka. She closed her eyes. Diaosters. I'm lame la. I usually delete photos I took of my friends. =.=
I was reminded of Kimbly, how cruel she was, when Siewyi shouted something like: Mou Jun! I know you 爱 Kimberly 爱得不得了. o.o I know the 2 girls are world's apart, but I can't help but being reminded of her, the memory of her was probably engraved to deeply in my heart.
I feel that I'm slowly being attached to my new school, new class, and new friends. But they're nowhere as trustworthy as Junyi and Alex were, but its just an opinion. I feel that It's hard to share some things with my new classmates...

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0