• 3:43 AM, Saturday, January 26, 2008
Yesterday whole class kena scolded by Ms Lim. Shan't say why. Very tragic la. Teacher read our blogs. How? Primary school end of year teacher then found out our blogs? This year the teacher how find our blogs so darn fast? Damn.
Today went out to Jurong Point with some friends. Cos tomorrow Yap Jun Yi's birdday. Jk. His birthday. Hey, isn't it on the same day as Sue Lynn? Remind me if I'm wrong. Lol. First we went to the arcade, though i really don't fancy arcades. I spent 9 dollars sia... Playing the RPG games and Time Crisis with Alex and all. I also bought bubble tea. Wa. Feels so nice. 1st time in so many years I get to drink that. After we all "pok" (no money to play) we went walking around the place. Then we went to "Gift A Name". Whatever the name was, Alex led us there, cos he wanted to buy sth for Michelle. He didnt noe wad to buy, and since only me of the group knows he LOVES Michelle, he asked me for advice. Then I saw Tzu Lai. I was like =.=lll. Didnt expect to see anyone outside. We just 打招呼 and then Alex said: "Who's that? Your gf ar?" DIAOS! I almost whacked him. After that, me and co. left the shop and Alex too, he didnt noe wad to buy for Michelle with just 5 dollars. We wanted to go home, but Jun Yi suggested we go to the arcade again. =.= I was suppose to be home actually. But I dont give a damn. I just stay there and watch them play until they satisfied and we go home. Lols. Bye bye now!

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0