• 4:02 AM, Thursday, January 10, 2008
Weee! Today so good. Can use comp. Cos tmr OC. A big break from homework. But when I'm back, nid chiong chinese homework. A compo. Minimum 250 words. Haha! Easy peasy. Compo I can write till 400 words plus.
Today damn stupid, nid wear tie to school, then i forgot! Lucky i was early, ask housefly teach me. OMG so troublesome lor. Hais. Saturday or Sunday ask Junyi teach me how tie. I guess I'm glad, Its been quite long since i seen him unofficially, cos the last time i saw him was for the Scholorship.
zzz.... Today is badminton Test. So tired lor. Say class councillor Amanda (Mandyi) in badminton. Didnt' noe she was in that cca. Sian ar! Badminton CCA days is 4 days de. 3 hours each time. I quit it la. Change to Library, if not go SJAB, which Siewyi asked me to pei her. Lol.
God damn man! Tomorrow is OC orientation camp. Mass games got cancelled, then no nid bring unwanted sjhoes and clothes. Btw, to people of 1/4: Siewyi not going OC. Lols.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0