• 10:09 PM, Friday, January 11, 2008
Maybe i was bored of Nan Hua before. But after the OC, i tot, maybe Nan Hua is full of ppl that i can make frens with, just that i dono how to. Now i'm starting to like Nan Hua. A NanHuarian with no regrets!
Just came back from the bloody OC. Actually not really bloody actually. Had quite a lot of fun actually, especially some of the water games.
There were plenty of water games but i wasn't interested in any of them, I didn't want to get wet. Sounds like a girl huh? =.= But i hate getting all wet. Except when showering. Until we had to play "War Game". We had to use a plastic bag. Either make it into a water bomb or just pour water on people. It was fun! But i was stupid, make a water bomb and throw. But then, the plastic bag kena pop le mah... So nid search for another one. I was kena poured water on by many girls, especially Siewyi. =.= Lols. I willingly let her pour la, cos i poured water on her first. =D
But the cheers and mass dance was quite boring... Mass dance i a lot times don feel like dancing de. Plus hor, this year de core values is SENSE OF SHAME and INTEGRITY. Dancing is shameless, if i was the one dancing.
Plus, there's a damn fake haunted house. We had to wait for damn long to be "entertained". It was very fake lor. All the sound effects were made by people, they were seen after i got used to the darkness. It was quite scary at the last station, there was a fake ghost, actually a human. I was startled by it, cos i just finished a book on demons the night before. And there was a bloodied hand on the "offering table".
That night stay in sch overnight ma, boys must sleep in classroom. Then girls get to sleep in hall....with aircons. Was the aircon on? DOno. =.= I think its complete biasy. LOL. Jk la. I don care la. I only care that the floor too hard. I keep waking one hour after the other. 1 am sleep. 2 am wake. 3 am wake. 4 am wake again. So was Mou Jun. I said hi to him. Lols. Then after that 5.30am i wake up again, then cannot sleep liaos.
The programs were fun overall, but dono y i so emo liddat. I was like so quiet de. I dono wad to say, hu to speak with, and no one to say my xin shi with ma.
And there's a stupid flirt in my class. He's a sissy and flirtirous. I'm starting to hate him already. Those who were in 6 Jade in 2007, Wayne sissy also nv sissy until join choir. At least he quitted after joining ma.
Bloody, does someone in my class like me? her dumb fren Kimberly keep disturbing me de. Annie, if u noe help me! Is it true anot? But don say i say Kimberly dumb. Later she... i dono wad she would do. =.=

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0