• 11:19 PM, Saturday, December 29, 2007
Stupid mom. She really bitchy just now. Oh well, she IS a bitch and an auntie.
At the ATM machine just now, she blame me for not queueing for her then someone "cut queue". Y blame me when I'm not the one wanting to withdraw money? Damn her. Somemore, the person didn't even cut when we are not even lining up. Damn mom. She sucks. I tolerate her for very long le. I really want to beat her up. One day, when my volcano really erupts, I'm gonna bash her up and teach her a lesson on wad it feels like to be not respected.
I just cut my hair. Quite nice sia. And cheap too. Only $10. But the person cut like very messy like that. Firsat the hair "floated" to my nose, then into my eyes. ==" But she lik professional liddat. No wad top do with my bloody thick hair.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0