• 4:57 AM, Sunday, December 23, 2007
She said she'd treat me like any other normal boy.
But I don't wanna be like any other norml boy.
I want to be a very special person, loving her with every might I have.
I want to have a very special place in her heart.
However hard i try to at least make up for anything bad I have done,
impossible it seems.
I don't know how i really offended her,
But I really want to watch over her.
If not as her bf or crush,
At least as a guardian angel.
In the silent,
I watch over her.
On occasions,
I get jealous of the boys surrounding her.
Wanting to be the only one by her side,
I seriously doubt my good friends,
trusting they would be the good friends,
making her happy whenever they chat.
But who wouldn't think relationships will blossom between any of them.
Not to mention me.

footprintsand-diary@BS.COM
Your Trulys ♠


Hello! =D
Welcome to my blog! =]
If you hate me, Click here .

As i dun need you comment.

Anyway, Thanks for viewing =)
The Blogger ♠

TEOHYONGQIN .
Nan Hua High School
104'08, 204'09



Contact&Stats
MAIL ME!

Speaking ♠



Links ♠

Click on the links below for my past post :)
•April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009

Thank you ♠

Designer: akiyamamotto
Base Codes: &purpur.black-&Detonatedlove♥
Host: x x x
Background Image: K10K
Icons: PhotoBucket
Software: GIMP&Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0